Welcome to the new year, everybody! I'm kicking off 2016 with an incredible success story from a very special guest, Carrie Clark.
Carrie, a speech therapist by trade, runs SpeechandLanguageKids.com. Though she loved her private speech therapy practice and the school where she worked, she grew frustrated with the limitations of those jobs and their drain on her time and energy. Carrie knew she could be earning more and serving her patients better.
Through smart monetization, community building, and a wildly successful membership program, Carrie turned her website into an amazing passive income success story. She's here today to share the tools and strategies she used, as well as the resources that helped her along the way.
I love sharing listener success stories from folks like Carrie. Her passion, patience, and commitment to serving her audience are truly inspirational. Listen in, and get inspired to do some great work of your own!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Carrie for joining me this week. Until next time!
I'm kicking off 2016 with an incredible success story from a very special guest, Carrie Clark.
- How Carrie built and monetized her online speech therapy business.
- When and how Carrie quit her job.
- What to do when success doesn't arrive overnight.
- The importance of creating your own, personal definition of success.
- How Carrie built her membership program, and how she provides value to her members.
- Tips for building and segmenting your email list.
- What Carrie did wrong the first time she started her online business, and what she did to fix her mistakes.
- How Carrie's unique story caught Pat's attention, and more!
- WP Wishlist
- The 10X Rule
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 78: Rapid Audience Building For Accelerated Hypergrowth (From Scratch)—Landing Pages and Conversion Optimization
- 1-Day Business Breakthrough
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.