Ramit Sethi is back on the show this week, and as usual, he's brought some serious strategy with him. Today, he's talking all about matching your digital products or services with the perfect price point for your audience.
I discovered Ramit and his blog back in 2006, before I became an entrepreneur myself. He taught me valuable lessons about online business, building wealth, and designing an income. Ten years later, he continues to teach me so much! I've invited him on the Smart Passive Income Podcast twice before (for Episodes 92 and 170), and it's my pleasure to have him back today.
You'll hear Ramit's hard-won wisdom on identifying your audience's pain points, designing the product they crave most, finding qualified customers, and guiding them through to purchase. Ramit also gets honest about pricing your products, the danger of discounts, and how often he sees entrepreneurs fail to value their products appropriately.
This interview is packed full of expert advice and actionable strategies you don't want to miss.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Ramit for joining me this week. Until next time!
Ramit is back, with more insights on designing the perfect online product at the ideal price point for your audience.
- The truth about putting a premium price tag on your product.
- Ramit's guide to asking your audience what product they need most.
- The power of adopting a value-driven, rather than price-driven, view of your product.
- Common pitfalls for creators of online courses, subscription services, membership sites, and more.
- Why you should resist the urge to inflate your email list as much as possible.
- What disgusts Ramit most about how most entrepreneurs price their products.
- Ramit's advice for improving your social skills in under 30 minutes, and more!
- Zero to Launch
- Improve Your Social Skills in Under 30 Minutes
- The Ultimate Guide to Starting an Online Business
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 170: The Secrets of a Successful Product Launch with Ramit Sethi
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 092: The Psychology of Selling and How to Price Your Products with Ramit Sethi
14-day free trial!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.