I'm so stoked for you to meet my guest this week. He's Jarrod Robinson of ThePEGeek.com, and he's had amazing success with his digital products thanks to pre-selling. Jarrod's here to walk you through just how he's able to guarantee a profit before the product is out the door.
Jarrod has built over 60 iOS apps, but he's not a software developer—he's a PE teacher. Jarrod has a passion for integrating technology into physical education in meaningful ways, and he builds his products for other educators like himself. Talk about a niche within a niche within a niche! But as Jarrod reveals in this episode, you don't have to have an audience of millions to create a successful product.
Just how successful, exactly? Jarrod is going to break down those numbers for you. He'll get into the nitty gritty of developing a product for pre-sale, from creating a mock-up to locking in your first sale.
He'll also reveal what he learned from the 1-Day Business Breakthrough with me and Chris Ducker, and how the feedback he received there helped make his website better than ever.
Tune in and enjoy!
Thanks for Listening!
I hope you'll join me in thanking Jarrod by dropping him a line on Twitter! You can find him at @mrrobbo.
Have a comment or some feedback you'd like to share? Let me know in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A huge thanks to Jarrod for being such an awesome guest. See you next time!
I'm so stoked for you to meet Jarrod Robinson of ThePEGeek.com.
- All the facts and figures on pricing your product and development costs.
- How to build trust in your product before it's made.
- Essential tools for creating a mock-up.
- Why you don't need a community of millions to create a successful product.
- How to continue to provide value after your launch.
- How to make the most of your autoresponder sequence by prioritizing feedback.
- What Jarrod's doing differently on his latest project, and more!
- Easy Portfolio
- Jarrod’s new project
- Step-by-step launch guide PDF: MyFundingProcess.com
- 1-Day Business Breakthrough
- Smart Podcast Player
- One Laptop Per Child
- PlaceIt.net – product mock-ups & videos
- Fundify – WordPress theme for crowdfunding
- Deposit Photos – stock photos and video
- Zen Desk
Get the best of Ryan Moran's podcast, just for Smart Passive Income Podcast listeners.
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.