I've got an amazing guest this week, and he's brought tons of great, actionable advice along with him. He's Steve Chou from MyWifeQuitHerJob.com.
When Steve and I met a few years ago at FinCon, we connected fast. Like me, Steve's a family man, and we've got similar philosophies when it comes to our kids and our time.
Steve's wife quit a job she hated when they had their first child, and they started looking for a way to make up that lost income. That's when they stumbled upon the niche market that would give Steve his first crash course in e-commerce: the wedding handkerchief industry. (More on that in the podcast.) Steve became an expert on running an online store. Now, he's turned that expertise into an incredibly successful course for other online business owners, thanks to lots of hard work and some smart email marketing.
If you use autoresponder sequences in your online business, you know that strategy is everything. Steve's here to share how a few email sequencing tweaks yielded massive results for his business. You'll be able to use these actionable strategies to promote your own online course or product and start seeing results.
Oh, and Steve is a huge Cal fan. 😉
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you'd like to share with me or Steve? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A huge thank-you to Steve for joining me and sharing his story. Until next week!
I've got an amazing guest this week, and he's brought tons of great, actionable advice along with him.
- What made Steve triple the length of his autoresponder sequence.
- What to do in your autoresponder sequence other than pitch your product.
- E-mail best practices you can implement now.
- How your personality, your story, and your voice can help you sell.
- Single vs. double opt-in strategies for autoresponder sequences, and the pros and cons of each.
- A Day in the Life of an online business owner—Steve's typical work week, from morning to night.
- The story behind Steve's domain MyWifeQuitHerJob.com, and more!
- Note: I now recommend the email service provider ConvertKit instead of AWeber.
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.