I want to introduce a very important member of Team Flynn whose work you see every day on SmartPassiveIncome.com, though you might not realize it. She's Janna Maron, my Managing Editor.
Janna has been an indispensable part of improving the quality and consistency of the content I create for SPI, which includes my blog posts, my SPI TV videos, and podcast episodes like this one. She's also had a huge impact on refining workflows and making projects run more smoothly for my team. Thanks to Janna, I no longer have to stare at an empty screen each month, wondering what to write about—I've always got clear deadlines and a clear plan of action for bringing you guys something great.
Today, Janna's here to share how she revolutionized the SPI editorial process, how she helps maintain our workflow, and what she recommends for solo bloggers who want to improve their own editorial habits. You'll hear her favorite tools for organizing content and writing tips you can put into action today.
Whether you're turning out two blog posts a month or twenty, Janna's wisdom can help!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Janna for joining me this week. Until next time!
I'd like you to meet Janna, my Managing Editor, who's had an incredible impact on the consistency and quality of the content I make here on SmartPassiveIncome.com.
- What a Managing Editor does for a site like SmartPassiveIncome.com.
- What the SPI editorial process used to be, and how it's different now thanks to Janna.
- The importance of banking content and batch processing to your workflow.
- How to plan your blog posts, podcasts, and videos months in advance.
- All the pieces that go into creating a podcast like the Smart Passive Income Podcast.
- Content management tips you can use to increase your productivity.
- How to level up the quality and consistency of your writing.
- Advice for meeting your own writing deadlines and holding yourself to a schedule.
- Janna's favorite tools for editorial management, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.