Note: Cliff also joined me on AskPat 0237 to talk about paid premium podcasts. Click the link to listen to that episode.
In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I bring back a topic of a recent post I wrote, Is Giving Away Free Information Bad, and respond to some of the 200+ comments with the help of a special guest, Cliff from PodcastAnswerMan.com, who was a guest in Session 5 of the SPI podcast.
To be honest, there really is no right or wrong answer here, but Cliff and I share exactly what free information (and the extend to which we provide free information) has done for our own businesses, and what it could do for yours too.
Thank you for all of you who posted comments on that post. All of them were extremely thought-provoking and I read and respond to a number of them during the recording, with credit to the commenter, of course.
I hope you enjoy this session! Be sure to check out what my voice sounds like when I'm sick.
In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I'm following up on my post “Is Giving Away Free Information Bad?” with the help of special guest, Cliff from PodcastAnswerMan.com.
- How I respond to “giving away free information is bad!“
- How an email list of less than 200 can be extremely profitable.
- How to get people to want to pay you for the information you already provide.
- Cliff’s idea to make even more money by giving away his premium content for free.
- The “mindset” of free to the consumer.
- What we think about just giving away a “little bit” of free information.
- The importance of making it easy to let people give back to you.
- Plus a whole lot more…
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.