Last summer, I asked you guys how I was doing. I took that feedback to heart, and I conducted my own research on what was and wasn't working about SmartPassiveIncome.com. Now, finally, I get to share some of the very exciting results of that work with you.
SmartPassiveIncome.com has gone through some major facelifts in the past. Just check out this one from 2008, or this one from 2009, or this update from 2011, where I introduced the all-important “Getting Started” page.
Today, I'm so excited to unveil one of SPI's most dramatic makeovers yet—all thanks to a few powerful tools, the awesome team at RocketCode.io, and your feedback.
In this episode, I'm not only going to walk you through what is different about the brand-new site, but also why it's different. I'll cover the tools I used to learn what features needed improvement, my major goals for the new site, and how it's all going to serve you better.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Until next time!
- A walkthrough of my favorite new site features.
- My goals for the most recent site redesign.
- How I learned what worked and what didn't with my previous site design.
- Tools I used to discover the most and least effective parts the previous design.
- The must-have elements of any successful blog.
- The number one thing you guys hated most about the previous site design.
- The most important step I took when approaching this redesign.
- Strategies you can use on your next site redesign.
- Hints for finding secret easter eggs on the new site, and more!
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 178: The Ask Formula—How to Discover Exactly What Your Audience Will Buy (Even If You Don’t Have a Following) with Ryan Levesque
- Ask by Ryan Levesque [Amazon affiliate link]
- Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP)
- Crazy Egg
- Rocket Code
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.