Do you have a fellow entrepreneur in your life you look up to? A mentor whose lifestyle and values you admire? I sure do—and he's my guest in today's episode. Meet Jonathan Fields, creator of GoodLifeProject.com and author of How to Live a Good Life.
Good Life Project came out of Jonathan's “deep fascination with human potential.” Too many of us, he feels, live life in the fast lane without taking stock of our own well-being, what brings us joy, or what kind of legacy we're building. Jonathan wants to change that.
Through his work with Good Life Project (and now his brand-new book), Jonathan helps entrepreneurs like you and me re-evaluate how we contribute to our world, connect with others, and maintain our physical and emotional vitality. In this episode, he'll share his approach to living “the good life” and the strategies you can use to do the same. There's so much wisdom packed into this episode—don't miss it!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Jonathan for joining me this week. Until next time!
My guest today is my friend and mentor Jonathan Fields, creator of GoodLifeProject.com and author of How to Live a Good Life.
- Why Jonathan built his career around pursuing “the good life.”
- The values and questions that drive Jonathan's career pursuits and personal life.
- How to practice saying “no.”
- Jonathan's approach to building a meaningful legacy.
- Good Life Buckets, and how they can help you take stock of your well-being.
- The surprising benefits of ditching the “fast lane” to live life in the “slow lane.”
- The Good Life Project interview Jonathan will never forget.
- Jonathan's favorite books and tools for staying mindful, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.