This week, it's just you and me. I wanted to take time to explore something that's a little mysterious to a lot of folks in the business world. It has also been the foundation of my success online: affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing can be a game-changer for you and your business; it was for mine. Affiliate programs allow you to make a profit from other products online while forging new relationships with those products' creators. This happens without any of the customer service or payment management that comes with traditional business.
Today, I'm going to cover my top nine rules for becoming an affiliate marketer, plus the three crucial tools every affiliate marketer should have in their toolbox. I'll also dispel some affiliate myths and pass along some words of wisdom for folks just getting started with affiliate programs.
I'm so excited to share my affiliate marketing experience with you guys. It has made such a huge impact on my business, and I can't wait for it to change yours, too. Let's do it!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks for listening in this week! Until next time!
This week, it's just you and me.
- What affiliate marketing can do for you and your business.
- Tips for finding an affiliate in your industry, no matter what your niche is.
- How to get a company to sign you on as an affiliate.
- Three tools every affiliate marketer needs.
- The importance of building trust with your audience.
- Why you should treat your affiliate products as if they were your own.
- When, why, and how you should disclose an affiliate relationship to your audience.
- Why you should definitely have a resource page.
- How and when to attach special bonuses to your affiliate products.
- The affiliate that has made the biggest impact on my business, and more!
- Screenflow (Mac)
- Camtasia (PC)
- Pretty Link
- 3 Tools That Every Affiliate Marketer Needs in Their Toolbox
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 3: Affiliate and Niche Site Strategies Revealed with Glen Allsop
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 78: Rapid List Building with Clay Collins
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.