Editor's Note: Corbett no longer runs the ThinkTraffic.net site. You can find him at corbettbarr.com.
In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I welcome Corbett Barr from ThinkTraffic.net as a co-host, and we discuss something I know most of you are very interested in…traffic!
We talk mostly about traffic for bloggers, although many of the same principles and techniques can apply to any other type of website you may have.
So far, this has been one of my favorite podcast sessions to record, so I'm hoping it will be one of your favorites to listen to.
Today, I welcome Corbett Barr from ThinkTraffic.net as a co-host, and we discuss something I know most of you are very interested in: traffic!
- What can you expect traffic-wise when you're just starting out?
- What things can you do to get your name out there and start to get traffic coming to your site?
- How do you create buzz for a relatively new blog or website?
- How many posts should you write before you start up a new blog?
- What do you do with the great content that you've written for your new site that probably not very many people will read, since there's hardly any traffic coming in at first?
- Is blog commenting and participating in forum discussions a good way to drive traffic to your site?
- As a blog starts to pick up momentum, in many cases the traffic will eventually begin to plateau. What can you do to break through to the next level and get off of that plateau?
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.