I'm stoked to have Jadah Sellner back on the show today! She was a guest over 100 episodes ago in Session 205—she's one of the co-founders of a very successful company called Simple Green Smoothies, an amazing brand which got huge in a very short time. Yet Jadah ultimately chose to sell her portion of the company and start a personal brand. Today we're talking about that decision, how it went, and where she's at now in the aftermath. Whether you have a personal brand already or have thought of starting one, this episode is for you.
Jadah's story is inspiring and informative. It's a story about what happens when you start listening to that “whisper,” the voice in the back of your head that can lead you toward fulfillment in your business and career. In the episode, Jadah explains why she's taken the direction she has and how she got there. She also gives us food for thought for our own journey in business and in life: Her philosophy and mindset about starting a personal brand. When we're willing to take risks, become uncomfortable, and grow, amazing things can happen. This episode is here to help you do exactly that. Enjoy!
In this episode I talk about the Power-Up Podcasting Fast Track Workshop—a live, two-day podcasting training that I hold in San Diego—and how I decided to do it for the first time. If you want to learn more, go right here.
And hey—really quick before you head out—I just wanted to mention that I've been doing a bunch of live webinars and free trainings recently. If you want to see when the next training is, and also where I'm speaking next, go to SmartPassiveIncome.com/connect. If you're looking for help on starting a podcast, how to do affiliate marketing, or even if you're starting a business from scratch, that's where to go. See you there!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Jadah Sellner for joining me this week. Until next time!
Ever wanted to start a personal brand? Here's how to tune into your passion, face the fear, and transform your dreams into a reality.
- Why Jadah decided to exit the Simple Green Smoothies brand, and how that process went.
- How Jadah learned to plant dreams and make them a reality.
- Why you should pay special attention to the things you can't not do.
- How to listen to the “whispering voice” to find direction in your business.
- The difference between money and heart projects, and how they complement each other.
- Why fear shows up, even when you're doing something you love.
- The challenges Jadah has faced so far while building her personal brand.
- Why Jadah struggled with using her name in her brand.
- Why Jadah started her podcast, why she doesn't see it as a “marketing strategy,” and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Episode 205 of the Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Power-Up Podcasting
- Power-Up Podcasting Fast Track Workshop
- SPI Accelerator
- Let Go book
- Lead with Love podcast