Can you believe we've arrived at our last episode for 2016?
The Smart Passive Income Podcast has captured some fantastic conversations this year, so before the new year arrives, I want to revisit a few of the best ones. In this episode, we'll flash back to six episodes from 2016 that raised the bar. You'll hear from rockstars like Todd Tresidder, Jadah Sellner, Kenneth Kelly, Ramit Sethi, and some very special members of the Flynn family.
These episodes—and your enthusiastic response to them—make me so grateful for this incredible community of listeners and success stories. Enjoy this episode, and see you in 2017!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Until next time!
- Inspiring stories from entrepreneurs like you on overcoming failure.
- Why “you can't outsource authenticity,” according to Jadah Sellner.
- How to raise the quality of your blog simply by performing a content audit.
- Expert advice on pricing your products and services.
- A glimpse at my early days of public speaking, and what I've learned since.
- How I talk to my kids about hard work and helping others.
- Words from my wife April on how my business impacts our life together.
- Shout outs to even more awesome episodes from 2016, and more!
- SPI 200: How Deleting a Third of Your Content Can Triple Your Traffic—How to Do a Content Audit with Todd Tresidder
- SPI 205: How Simple Green Smoothies Used “Challenges” to Grow from 0 to 200k Subscribers in a Year
- SPI 220: An Interview with Make-A-Wish Co-Founder, Frank Shankwitz
- SPI 221: An Unknown Way to Boost Sales and Increase the Size of Your List—Back with an SPI Student
- Magician Business
- SPI 101: A Look into the Business of One Smart Passive Income Student
- SPI 222: The Right Products at the Right Price Point with Ramit Sethi
- SPI 227: 15 Entrepreneurs Answer: “What I Wish I’d Known Before Starting My Own Business”
- SPI 230: From Deathly Afraid to Cool and Confident: My 5-Year Public Speaking Journey
- Philip Taylor
- Stand and Deliver [Amazon affiliate link]
- SPI 225: Meet the Flynn Family (the ones who really run the show), with April, Keoni, and Kailani
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.