Joining me this week is the amazing Dana Malstaff, CEO and founder of Boss-Mom.com. Through the Boss Mom community, Dana provides online resources and support for entrepreneurs who also happen to be moms.
I met Dana at a 1-Day Business Breakthrough event with Chris Ducker. Dana had some big questions about where her business was headed, and she put herself in the hot seat to learn how she could serve her audience better and take her business to the next level. One year later, Dana's made massive changes to her brand and watched her fan base grow in a serious way. She's also embraced a life-changing component of the passive income lifestyle: automation.
Today, Dana's going to cover it all: what she automates, how she does it, and how it's freed her up to focus on the parts of her business she loves the most. In addition to learning her strategies for adopting a hands-off approach to day-to-day business operations, you'll also hear Dana's perspective on living life as a passionate entrepreneur and a committed parent.
I can't wait for you to hear Dana's inspiring business journey and her incredible insight on living a rich, rewarding life.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Dana for joining me this week. Until next time!
Joining me this week is the amazing Dana Malstaff, CEO and founder of Boss-Mom.com.
- Dana's stance on balancing love for your family with a passion for your career.
- The “One Bucket” approach to life as a parent and an entrepreneur.
- How automating your business operations can be addicting.
- Automation tools, strategies, and resources.
- How much time Dana saves per day by automating her business.
- First steps for getting started with automation.
- Tips for determining which business operations you should automate.
- How Dana built her team, and how she uses them.
- How Dana engages her fans and builds community online.
- Advice for executing a massive brand shift for your business.
- How Dana continues to learn as an entrepreneur, and more!
Thanks to today's sponsor!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.