In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast I share 21 small things you can do for your audience that can lead to big time results for your blog, brand and online business.
What I love about this particular session is that all of these tips are relatively easy to implement and most of them are absolutely free.
And you can start today!
The primary theme throughout this entire session is:
If you take care of your people, your people will take care of you.
Small gestures can make a big difference – I experience it every single day.
In this session you’ll hear about:
- How one simple “transaction” can lead to more and bigger transactions in the future.
- How someone calling your name at the mall applies to your online business.
- Why I was called a ninja.
- The one thing on your site that absolutely needs to be obvious!
- The best kind of sales pitch.
- Something someone did recently that made a huge impression on me.
- Why I put a picture of myself and my son in the sidebar of my website.
- One trick that will help you have better, more engaging content.
- Plus more…
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- SPI Session #29 with Lewis Howes
- The Smart Passive Income Facebook Page
- Google Alerts
- Click Tale
- Create a Clickable Map
- Podcast Answer Man with Cliff Ravenscraft
- Kodak Zi8
- Canon Rebel T3i
- Think Traffic with Corbett Barr
- Niche Site Duel Posts
I hope you enjoyed this session of the SPI podcast, and if you have more small tips directed to a website’s audience that can lead to big time results, please feel free to share that information below in the comments!
Cheers, and all the best! Thank you so much for listening (or reading the transcript below).
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device: