Email List Strategies
One of the biggest mistakes I made as a blogger and business owner was not starting an email list right from the start.
An email list is important because it’s the most direct way to communicate and engage with your fans and subscribers. If you are planning to sell something, the list is often the primary money maker.
You’ll often hear a saying in the internet marketing world: “The money is in the list.”
Furthermore, you can always take your list “with you” where ever you go. For example, if the Smart Passive Income blog died for whatever reason I would still be able to directly contact a great percentage of my followers. Without my list, I’d have to start again from scratch and it could take years to get back to where I was.
Here are some helpful articles when it comes to building your list:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Newsletter
- How I Accumulated 10,000 Email Subscribers in 13.5 Months
- 4 Types of Autoresponder Series and The One You Should Absolutely Avoid
- Tips for What to Include in Your Autoresponder Series
- A Detailed Look at My (Non-Aggressive) Email List Strategy
- How to Win with Your Email List (Part 1) – SPI Podcast Session #44
- How to Win with Your Email List (Part 2) – SPI Podcast Session #45
- (Advanced) SPI Podcast Session #78 – Rapid List Building and Audience Growth
If you’d like to join my email list and learn from my autoresponder series, please click the green button in the footer to subscribe.
Check out my ebook, Email the Smart Way
I get asked all the time, “What kind of emails should I write?” That’s why I created a free ebook that shares all of my best advice for what to write, when to send emails, and how to use autoresponders. This book is called Email the Smart Way. To get your copy, click the green button below. This will take you to LeadPages for the download.
For more of my best blog posts, podcasts, and tv episodes on email marketing, go here. Thanks—I’m here if you have questions.