In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I do something a little different and give detailed answers to some of most commonly asked questions. I’m doing this for a number of reasons:
First, I’ll be able to help more people who may have these very same questions. Instead of answering each person individually, I can address everybody, including those who have yet to ask the same questions, or those who may be too shy or scared to do so.
Secondly, as a result, it’ll help me save time because it may reduce the number of emails I get, and if I do get these questions in my inbox, I can just reference this podcast session.
And lastly, these are just some really good questions that provide excellent content for the podcast.
Actually, I was only able to get to 4 out of the 10 questions I originally wanted to cover in the session, which means I get pretty detailed with some of the answers. Here are the questions that I talk about today:
(02:05) Hey Pat! I hope you can answer this one for me. I have read and listened to everything I can get my hands on for the past few months… and the more I know, the more apparent it is to me that I don’t understand some of this stuff. For example: I want to purchase my domain names for my new businesses online and all of the formulas I have read about it are confusing and scary to me even though I have dived in and tried to figure it out. Is there a super simple formula that a newbie can use for finding the “perfect” domain name?
(17:20) Pat – I have an eBook idea but I don’t have a blog or any type of online presence yet. What can I do to make my eBook successful?
(25:01) Pat – how do you make YouTube videos with the blackboard with your logo on it, and you writing live on top of it?
(29:38) How do I increase my Adsense earnings?
Some of my answers include:
- The formulas for the perfect domain name for the different types of websites one might create, along with examples that do and don’t work.
- 5 rules you should always consider before you choose a domain name.
- Why I believe my first eBook launch, which generated $8000.00 in the first month, was so successful.
- How you can test the success of your product idea before you even create it.
- Exactly how I create my “blackboard” YouTube videos, and why they are so effective.
- Why I love Google Adsense and why it’s working for me.
- 3 of the most important things you can do to increase your Adsense earnings.
- Why some sites with a ton of daily visitors earn less than sites with less traffic.
- How to wrap text around an Adsense advertisement.
- The changes that I’ve made with my Adsense ads that have dramatically increased (and decreased) my income.
Items Mentioned in this Session:
- The 4-Hour Work Week (2nd Edition)
- How to Test Your Product Before it’s Even Made – Part 1
- Google Adwords
- SPI Session #19 – Everything You Need to Know About YouTube for Online Business and Blogging
- Google Adsense
- Cam Studio (free screen capture software)
- Gimp (free graphic design software)
- Advertisement Management WordPress Plugin
- Niche Pursuits
- Pat On Facebook
And here is the code you can use to wrap text around an Google Adsense advertisement:
<div style="float:right;">ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE</div>
You can change “right” to “left” if you want the ad to be on the left-hand side instead.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates:
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!