In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, a follow-up to the popular post I published earlier this week titled The Effect My Kids Have Had on My Business, I reveal 8 productivity tips that I use to get more done in less time, but more importantly, I talk about why productivity matters in the first place.
And it’s more than just about getting more things done and saving more time.
Since having kids, I’ve learned to become incredibly productive, because if I wasn’t I’d get nothing done. I have much less time to work now. I share 8 tips that I use to help me get more done with the time I do have, and I also recap some of the more important productivity tips that I’ve discussed in previous episodes of the SPI Podcast, since those are important too.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- Easter eggs.
- What most people and other productivity resources forget to mention.
- The 2 more important factors in a S.M.A.R.T. goal.
- More information about my “folder system” for project management and organization.
- Just-in-time Learning
- Questions you should ask yourself anytime something new comes up.
- The hardest thing I’ve had to learn to do.
- How to avoid “email sabotage”
- How to systemize and downsize the amount of work you have to do.
- How housework can make you more productive in your business.
- The one thing you NEED to do each time you’re interrupted.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
- The Effect My Kids Have Had on My Business
- SPI Podcast Session #12: Mind Hacks, Physical Hacks and Work Hacks
- SPI Podcast Session #43: Summer Marketing Mashup: Productivity
- SPI Podcast Session #68: The Most Powerful (and Toughest) Productivity Tip to Implement
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss (affiliate link)
- Text Expander
- Entrepreneurs Journey with Yaro Starak
Leave Me a Voicemail!
Every once and a while, I’ll be recording podcast episodes that are completely driven and made up of questions asked by you, so if you have any questions you’d like potentially answered on the show, simply record a voicemail over on my Speakpipe Page.
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 1000 5-star ratings before the end of the year! We are currently at 922 5-star ratings – you are amazing, thank you!
Thank you for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below. Cheers!