In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, my good friend Chris Ducker from Virtual Business Lifestyle joins us and shares his expertise and wisdom in the world of virtual assistants and outsourcing.
Hiring help for your online business, whether it's just for one task you'd like to complete or on a more full-time basis, can definitely take your business to the next level and at the same time make your business a lot more passive and automated—as long as you know how to find the right help and work and communicate with your hired help in an efficient manner.
I've used sites like Elance and Odesk before to do a number of “one-off” projects, from designing WordPress themes to transcription work and even article writing, however recently I hired my first full time VA, a programmer who is designing a number of websites for me and clients of mine, and the experience so far has really blown me away.
Like you'll hear me say in the podcast session with Chris, it's like I've been able to clone myself and get twice as much done.
My only regret is that I wish I had hired someone to help me leverage my time sooner.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates:
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!
Note: As of 2015, Elance has combined with oDesk to create Upwork. The links below still work, but the company name has changed.
In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, Chris Ducker from Virtual Business Lifestyle joins us and shares his expertise in the world of virtual assistants and outsourcing.
- What exactly a Virtual Assistant is, and exactly what they can do for your online business.
- How a Virtual Assistant can pretty much automate your entire niche site marketing process.
- Why it took me 2 and a half months to write an eBook that was already 95% written.
- Where exactly one can go to find a good Virtual Assistant.
- How to make sure you find quality hired help when searching for Virtual Assistants to work for you.
- How to get a birthday message for you from a guy dressed in a banana.
- Why the Philippines is the most talked about country for finding Virtual Assistants.
- How much it may cost you to have someone work for you full time for 40 hours a week.
- The kinds of things I have my own full-time virtual assistant do for me.
- The 4 tools that you need to make sure you’re getting the most out of your VA experience.
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.