The Smart Passive Income Podcast kicks off 2017 with a very special episode I know you're going to love. Joining me today are Eric Nordhoff and James Frazier, two guys who've built an astonishingly successful brand called The Walker Stalkers.
Eric and James have created a fan-driven business empire around their love of the hit AMC show, The Walking Dead. If you're wondering, “How could you possibly turn a profit off being a super-fan?,” stick around—Eric and James are about to tell you how it's done.
The Walker Stalkers brand has grown from a low-budget podcast to a booming franchise that includes eighteen annual conventions, a cruise, and a worldwide community of fans. Through their passion and sincerity, Eric and James have built a massive following—with combined annual attendance passing San Diego Comic-Con.
It's an amazing example of what happens when you dream big, and how even the smallest idea can attract life-changing opportunities.
Listen in to hear more on how these entrepreneurs built their brand doing what they love.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Eric and James for joining me this week. Until next time!
Eric Nordhoff and James Frazier
Today's guests have built a massive, fan-driven business empire around their love of the hit AMC show, The Walking Dead.
- When and how The Walker Stalkers began attracting listeners and guests.
- How Eric and James established rapport with sought-after guests.
- How Eric and James built buzz around the brand by serving their biggest fans.
- How The Walker Stalkers planned a fan convention with a limited budget and no experience.
- The nuts and bolts of bootstrapping a live event.
- Who makes up The Walker Stalkers event team and the roles they serve.
- Eric and James's advice for fellow business-minded fans.
- The unforgettable road trip that started it all, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.