How much would you love to earn your living traveling the world? That's exactly what today's guests do every day, thanks to their incredible success as YouTube travel vloggers. Today, Kristen Sarah and Nadine Sykora will show you how it's done, revealing everything you need to know to set up your YouTube channel.
Both Kristen and Nadine earn their income creating stunning videos and sponsored video content for their respective YouTube channels. They've both found their niche in travel vlogging, documenting their journeys around the world, and sharing their tips with fellow globetrotters. Thanks to their smart strategy and incredible content, Kristen and Nadine have built massive followings doing what they love. In today's episode, they'll share their tips for creating the best videos possible, tweaking your channel, and getting your videos in front of the right viewers.
YouTube is such an exciting place right now for creators, entrepreneurs, and advertisers. If you're curious about getting in front of the camera, listen in—this is the episode for you.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Kristen and Nadine for joining me this week. Until next time!
Kristen Sarah and Nadine Sykora
Two expert YouTube travel vloggers share how to build a successful YouTube channel and their tips for creating video content viewers will love.
- Why it's still possible to build a huge following and turn a profit with YouTube.
- The best way to get more comfortable talking in front of a camera.
- Advice for finding your YouTube niche.
- Why you should schedule your video content like a TV show.
- The nitty gritty on ideal video length.
- What makes a perfect video thumbnail, and why it's crucial to video success.
- Strategies to keep your viewers watching.
- Tips for getting your video in front of new viewers, on YouTube and beyond.
- Breakdowns of how Nadine and Kristen earn income from YouTube.
- How collaborations can help you grow your channel, and more!
Enter SMART30 for 30% off new domains!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.