Not long ago, I asked you guys to send me your favorite business partnerships—couples and friends who've teamed up to start and run a business together. I received lots of recommendations for one couple in particular, who'd impressed you all with their transparency as business owners and knack for communication: Bryan and Erika Baker from TheBakers.tv.
Through their blog, live video series, online course, and private coaching, the Bakers help couples (romantic and otherwise) improve their communication. Bryan and Erika draw from their personal experiences as partners and parents to give their audience an honest, authentic look at how real couples resolve conflicts and grow closer. This strategy has helped them grow a thriving business and won them a huge community of raving fans. I had to know how they'd done it.
In this episode, you'll hear first-hand advice on navigating a business partnership from two people who've been through it all. Bryan and Erika will share their favorite communication tips, conflict resolution strategies, advice on shutting out distractions, and lots more. Their words of wisdom aren't just for folks in romantic relationships, either—anyone who wants a rock-solid relationship with their business partner will benefit from what Bryan and Erika have to say.
If you're ready for some hard-hitting advice on becoming the best partner you can be, listen in, and enjoy!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Bryan and Erika for joining me this week. Until next time!
Bryan and Erika Baker
Joining me today are the Bakers, a husband-wife entrepreneurial duo who've built a thriving online business as relationship coaches.
- How the Bakers built a thriving business based off their passions and skills.
- Common challenges when working with a loved one on growing a business.
- Strategies for creating intentional, distraction-free time to work on a relationship.
- Bryan and Erika's best advice for improving communication during your next disagreement.
- Tips for getting started with live video, no matter your experience being in front of a camera.
- How transparency and honesty impacts your relationship with your audience.
- Words of wisdom on staying organized as a busy parent, spouse, and entrepreneur.
- How Bryan and Erika went from relationship-challenged to relationship experts.
- A quiz to help boost your self-awareness and communication skills, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.