A brand new visitor lands on your website for the first time…
What happens next?
The more you can understand the life of a brand new visitor to your website, the better the chance you have for them to stick around and eventually become a reader, subscriber, customers and fan. We always worry so much about getting more traffic, but what about what happens when that traffic finally makes it to your site?
In this *solo* session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, I get into deep detail about several moments in the journey of a brand new visitor to your site, and it starts before they even get there. My goal is to get you thinking more about the user experience on your site, and use this session as an exercise to determine whether or not you're addressing everything that you could.
Thank You For Listening to the Show!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, if you have any questions (or would like answers to previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com! The bite-sized show just passed 1,100,000 downloads! Cheers, and thanks again!
- Why thinking only about your homepage can be a BIG mistake.
- The most important questions to ask yourself about brand new visitors to your site.
- Guest Posts vs. Google: Strategies to get the most from each.
- The title and description of your pages and posts and why they are both equally important.
- What you have to provide for your new visitors within the first 7 seconds, or else they're gone.
- What my audience said when I asked them what their first impression was of SPI.
- How to keep people going through the rest of your site, instead of leaving.
- Specific strategies for the most under-utilized page on the Internet.
- My favorite marketing strategy and how you can use it to your advantage.
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.