In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I talk about the importance of two different types of relationships that we need to develop and why they both play a major role in the success of an online business.
In the online world, if you try to go at it alone you’re going to be left behind. Here, I provide you with some helpful strategies, tips and examples that you can use to develop strong relationships with both your audience and your peers, which will help take your business to the next level.
In this session, I cover:
- How relationships can increase your bottom line.
- Why offline relationships matter online too.
- How to love your readers and make them love you back.
- What the acronym R.A.O.K. stands for, and why it’s important.
- What I really think about “Networking”.
- How to find a mastermind group.
- Sock Knitting (lol!)
- And more…
Right click here to download the MP3
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates:
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes (we’re up to 194 5-star reviews!) by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!
Click Here to Download the Transcript (PDF)