In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I talk more about my iPhone app business. I’ve written a couple of posts about iPhone apps before (here and here) and have always been asked for more, so I thought what better way to talk about the business than on an podcast session!
During this episode, I cover:
- Why I’m super stoked for February 10th, 2011.
- How I got into the iPhone App business.
- A detailed story of our first iPhone application and the 3 things that went terribly wrong with the whole process.
- How much our business makes with iPhone apps, and details about 1 of our free applications that generates between $50 and $100 a day.
- A few marketing tips I’ve learned during my 2 years in this business that will help you increase your chances of a successful app business.
- How much it costs to develop an iPhone app.
- How to protect your idea when searching for developers.
- My thoughts on the app market and if there’s room for more success stories.
No guests – just me, so I hope you enjoy this session!
Right click here to download the MP3
Items Mentioned in this Session:
- 5 Things You Must Know About Creating Your Own iPhone Apps
- iPhone App Business Models: Paid vs. Free
- How to Make iPhone Apps Without Programming Experience
Right click here to download a PDF of this transcript