When I launched Niche Site Duel 2.0, I also sent out a request for applications for anyone in the SPI audience who would be willing to work with me in a small 5-6 person mastermind group. Together, we’d hold each other accountable, keep each other focused and help each other along the way as we all build up our own new niche sites from scratch.
I would be there as a guide, but they would do all the work.
Over a thousand applications were sent in, and after a couple of weeks reading through each and every one of them, I hand-selected a group of 6 people who had interesting and diverse niches and backgrounds. Today, I’m happy to feature one of those members, Kenneth Kelly, who reveals his niche site, how it’s going and what’s been working for him.
In less than a year, Ken has setup a successful niche site at MagicTricksforKids.org, which is already generating some earnings for him. Beyond that, many new opportunities have come about as a result of starting this site, and you can tell just how much fun he’s having with it.
Oh, and make sure to listen through to the end—Ken does a mind-reading magic trick for us over the podcast that YOU can participate in yourself.
In This Session, You’ll Hear About:
- How Ken got started with magic and why he decided to go full-time with it.
- When Ken decided to go “online” to support his career in Magic, and his flow for optimal conversions for getting more live gigs.
- Detailed information about how Ken targets his customers and converts them into leads.
- Ken’s story and mindset behind his application for the NSD2.0 mastermind group and his new niche site.
- The inspiration and focus for Ken’s new niche site.
- Ken’s first steps, including the 200 Outreach Program, and just how important that pre-launch research was.
- Details about Ken’s pre-launch / coming-soon page, and what worked for him to build his list before launch.
- Exact stats (visitors, time on site, etc.) that Ken is having on his new niche site.
- How YouTube is an integral part of Ken’s growth for his brand, and how he creates them.
- Plus a lot more…
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
- Magic Tricks for Kids with Ken Kelly
- Pat’s NMX Highlight Reel
- Aweber for Email and Autoresponders
- Niche Site Duel Hub Page
- SPI Podcast #67 with Neil Patel (where the 200 Outreach Program comes from)
- How to Win and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Jake Ace’s Page on Magic Tricks for Kids (one of Ken’s students from his niche site)
- Magic Tricks for Kids YouTube Channel
- Ken’s Working Magician Website
- Magician Business
- Audiobooks.com (Listen to my book, Let Go, for free with your trial signup!)
If You Enjoyed This Session…
Please share it! All you have to do is click one of the social sharing buttons below! Thank you so much for your support!
Oh, and don’t forget to leave a rating or review in iTunes! It just takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings on iTunes just by this simple gesture!
Cheers, and I’ll see you in the next episode!