editing your show
A free community-based challenge
Make podcasting easier, faster, and funner (er…more fun)
SPI has partnered with the best in Podcasting: Alitu, Podcast Hawk, and Fusebox for the 10-10-10 Podcasting Challenge! In just ten business days, you'll learn how to grow your show, inside and out.
Learn, ask questions, and connect with other podcasters
This challenge is not just a set of emails! It takes place inside our SPI Academy community, and includes:
- 10 days of impactful video lessons
- Two office hours sessions with industry-leading experts (ask your questions live!)
- Access to conversation spaces where you will experience community-based learning first-hand and ask questions, share your wins, and make connections with other podcasters
and it's all for free!
Try out the Learner Community—free for ten days!
The Challenge takes place inside the Learner community of the SPI Academy, our community for new and growing entrepreneurs. You'll have full access to Learner during the challenge.
Perfect for podcasters of all stages
No matter the stage of your podcast, you'll find useful tips in the challenge.
- Just starting out? You'll learn practical tips for editing and growth.
- Have a show that's been on ice for a while? You'll learn how to get back into the game with grace.
- You'll learn how to streamline production and make your next growth leap.
All for free! And you'll get access to exclusive deals from our partners, along with a 10-day trial of the SPI Learner community.
- Wednesday, 03/15: The challenge community opens! All registrants will get added in to the challenge community. Introduce yourself and your podcast!
- Friday, 03/17: Join the kickoff party! We'll share details in the community and in email after you register.
- Monday, 03/20: The challenge begins! Choose a track for week one and dive in to the lessons.
- Wednesday, 03/22: Join the live office hours. We'll share details in the community.
- Monday, 03/27: Week two begins! Share your wins from the previous week and then start the second track of lessons.
- Friday, 03/31: Join the closing party! Be sure to share your wins so that we can celebrate with you!