NOVEMBER 29 AT 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Get Ready for 2024 with Our First EIR Chat + Challenge
Prepare to make 2024 your best year yet by saying goodbye to old priorities, outdated habits, toxic mindsets, and more. Our Refocus Challenge is the way, and our new in-house Experts are your guides.
Losing Focus Happens to All of Us
We set some goals — probably too many and probably not defined well enough. Then we start doing the work to achieve those goals, but we lose sight of the goals along the way. We begin to confuse the work with the goal. We end up doing a lot, being very busy, and not really achieving what we set out to accomplish.
It's not a great feeling. Here are some of the common symptoms:
- Confusion: “What happened?” It's frustrating to not fully understand why we didn't hit our goals despite working so hard.
- Burnout: It's so easy to “hustle” to try to catch up when things begin to slip, but that's a doom cycle that can lead to burnout.
- Negativity: Developing a negative attitude is unfortunately quite common when entrepreneurs become confused and overworked. That mindset doesn't help get us out of the rut, it often makes it worse.
- Self Doubt: It's good to question ourselves. But losing confidence in ourselves is a real risk when we lose focus and fall behind on our goals.
- Loneliness: We risk feeling quite alone when these feelings begin to stack up. It's natural, but it's also untrue — we're not alone. So many entrepreneurs struggle with this feeling, regularly.
That's the crummy stuff, and it's often heavy. The good news is that these situations and feelings are temporary. If we cleanse our habits and mindsets and refocus our efforts, we can get unstuck and overcome these struggles.
Now is the time for precisely that: to refocus ourselves on our most important work now, ahead of the new year.
Create Space for Your Most Important Work
That there — in one statement — is the aim of our 2024 Refocus Challenge. Sounds pretty great, right?
Rethinking priorities. Redefining goals. Reevaluating work habits. Resetting mindset. Those are the four focal points of our 2024 Refocus Challenge. Let's break them down:
- Priorities: What are the truly important big things we're trying to accomplish? There shouldn't be too many.
- Goals: What specific results and outcomes are we aiming to realize? Are those goals truly aligned with our priorities?
- Habits: What habits are getting in the way? Are there healthier versions of those habits that can improve our odds of success?
- Mindset: What are the stories we're telling ourselves? How real are they? What new stories could be told instead?
Addressing these focal points creates space: new, fresh, positive space. Mental space. Calendar space. Permission space. It's priceless. It's what we need to free us from the old and the outdated. It's what we need to reinvigorate our drive. It's what we need to find new footing and direction towards the goals that really matter.
You can focus on these aspects alone, for sure. But it can actually be easier, more effective, and more fun to do it together with people who share your values and vision. If that excites you, then we hope you'll join us in our FREE live event!
Our Experts Are Your Guides
Our 2024 Refocus Challenge is the first exclusive event with our new in-house experts!
We're calling it the “Experts In-Residence” (EIR) program. It's a private network of serious business pros that includes accomplished entrepreneurs, best-selling authors, innovative leaders, and more. The vision is big. And it starts now!
Our four founding EIRs — whom you'll meet below — are all participating in the 2024 Refocus Challenge, lending their deep experience and diverse perspectives. So come ready with ideas and questions for them!
The event will also include a fireside chat with the EIRs about the program itself: the vision, scope, and details. If your curiosity is already piqued, here are some of the features of the EIR program:
- Expert AMAs: This is exactly what it sounds like: dedicated ask me anything events featuring individual EIRs.
- Roundtable Conversations: Sharp and insightful conversations with multiple EIRs covering important industry topics, business skills, and evolving trends.
- Exclusive Office Hours: Regular live experiences hosted and facilitated by the EIRs themselves about their areas of expertise.
- Regular Advice: Helpful ideas, lessons learned, feedback, and other forms of advice shared within the community.
Again, it all starts with the 2024 Refocus Challenge, which is free and open to anyone who shares the drive to make the new year their most successful yet!
We're super lucky to have the EIRs here to support and guide this experience. It's a thrill to introduce you now to each of them.
Our experts play in the big leagues of online business. They’re the real deal with serious track records.
Speaker, Writer, Business Development Consultant
I want to help you grow your business, save time, and avoid burnout.
Why? Because I know what it’s like when you have good ideas but it feels like you’re wasting time, energy, and talent. Starting or scaling a business is challenging, but it doesn’t have to be confusing. You may be just a few critical skills or resources away from achieving your goals!
Author, Speaker, Editor-in-Chief: Entrepreneur Magazine
I want to help you reach your “Wouldn’t Go Back” moment. What’s that? It’s when you're going through a big change in work, discover a great new opportunity, and say, “I wouldn’t want to go back to a time before I had this.” I've studied how the most adaptable people get there. Now I help others get there too — building careers or companies they love.
Co-founder and CEO, SPI Media; Startup Advisor, Investor
Hey, it's Matt. I've been a part of 10+ online companies since 2011. As it goes, most didn't make it. A few did and achieved good exits. That background includes experience in ecommerce, online education/media, and technology. And it's developed my range of business skills across executive leadership, strategy development, finance, ops, product, and more. I've come to believe that developing “range” is vital to success as an entrepreneur. I'm here to help you do just that.
Author, Speaker, Serial Entrepreneur, Creator of SPI, and Co-Founder of SPI Media
Yep, it's me! As ever, I am here to serve, here to inspire, and here for you. I truly understand the challenges of online business. Like so many other people who have faced hardships in their jobs, I was forced to adapt — and quickly — to support myself and my family. For over a decade, I've come to deeply understand the ins and outs of becoming a successful online entrepreneur. My mission remains to teach all that I've learned, and continue to learn, in my journey to best support and empower yours.
Register Below to Join Terry, Jason, Matt, and Pat!
Join us LIVE on Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 from 10:00–11:00 AM PT / 1:00–2:00 PM ET. We’ll email you a reminder on the day of the event.