As you can see, the new Smart Passive Income Blog Design is live!
I'm really happy with it, and so far, the response has been mostly positive. I think my VA did a great job of implementing ad spaces and a new updated look, while still keeping the feel of my old design. Here's a comparison between the two:
Here is a list of changes and updates, in case you're wondering:
- I've put in some ads, hoping to not have the ads take over the website.
- New logo design.
- Rearranged widgets for better navigation.
- Subscriber area with both twitter and rss links and counters.
- New items in the navigation area:
- A page dedicated to just my monthly income reports. These seem to generate the most buzz on my website, so I decided to compile them into one easy to access link.
- A resources link, which holds all of the passive income tools that I've used or heard of that are worthy.
- A blog news page, which has some press articles, interviews and other features around the web.
- Updated fonts throughout the website.
- Dynamic flickr picture rotator.
I'm adding a few more features in the next week or so, but I'm at a point where I could launch the updated design—so here it is!
I'd be curious to hear what you think, or any recommendations you have to make it better. Thanks everyone for your patience and support!