I don’t do these kinds of posts as often as I probably should, because there is a lot of killer posts out there that people cannot afford to miss reading. Here are a few notable posts (in no particular order) that I’ve recently read that have struck a chord with me and may do the same to you too. Enjoy!
- 17 Traffic Building Tips From Some of The World’s Most Popular Bloggers: The title explains it all, and I’m honored to be included in this list with my own tip. Thanks Corbett!
- Find a Hole and Fill It: David Turnbull talks about a Buddhist Newsletter and the principles in it which we can apply to business and in life.
- WordPress SEO: The Only Guide You’ll Need: Glen from Viperchill.com offers us an extensive guide to optimizing your WordPress blog for search engines. A must read for beginners and anyone looking to improve the SEO of their blog.
- Why Unreasonable, Unrealistic People Win Big: Maren Kate sums it up with this awesome quote, “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- 5 Keys For Running a Successful Part Time Internet Business: This is a fantastic guest post from Mark Mason on Internet Business Mastery, that is a must read for those of you with day jobs who are trying to make it online too.
- Horizontal or Vertical Business Models: Which Is Right For You?: The Master, and one of my idols, Yaro Stark, breaks down the differences between horizontal and vertical business models, and tells us exactly why he prefers to go vertical.
- Anxiety Is Nothing: This 31 word post (including the title) comes with a powerful message. Man, Seth Godin is awesome!
- Optimize a Single Post On Your Blog for SEO: Darren from Problogger shares with us what he tries to do once a month. What do you do with the posts in your archive?
- 22 Ways to Find Advertising For Your Website: I like to create products, but advertising can be just as profitable. Here’s a great post from Daily Blog Tips that you can use to find advertising for your website.
- Switch: Ok, this isn’t a blog post, but it’s a book that I recently picked up, and it’s seriously one of the best reads ever. I highly recommend!
Thanks everyone for your support, and have a wonderful weekend! If you’ve recently read something awesome (from a blog other than your own!) that you think would be useful to the SPI readers, please feel free to leave a link below in the comments.