In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I continue to investigate the different types of passive income streams that can be generated online and what you can expect from each. I discuss the potential costs that are involved, how one might get started, what kind of results are typical and how long it might take to see those results.
During part 2 of this series, I talk about:
- Two reasons why I believe blogging is a form of passive income.
- The common formula that is used by bloggers to generate an income online.
- The one thing we should do differently than Seth Godin.
- A trick when naming your blog that could make things a lot easier for you.
- How you can create a new blog, pick a theme and write your first post in less than 4 minutes, even if you’ve never done it before.
- Two things that I wish I had done immediately when I started blogging that I didn’t do (and it’s not about building a email list).
- The typical progression of bloggers, from excitement to failure and how to overcome it.
- How to make an eBook that writes itself.
- The differences between E-Junkie and Clickbank to sell and deliver an eBook to your customers.
- How throwing away 25 pages worth of audio that I recorded turned into $1400 in two days.
Items Mentioned in this Session:
- Niche Site Duel
- Niche Site Coaching
- Seth Godin’s Blog
- BlueHost for Domain and Hosting
- My 4 Minute Blog YouTube Video
- Voiceovers By Trish
- WP-Wishlist Membership Plugin
As always, thank you for your support, and I wish you all the best. We’ll finish up this series in the next session and after that we’ll get back to some interviews with some new guests on the show.