In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I talk about exactly how I manage to work on so many projects at the same time, stay focused and get things done!
I’ve divided the podcast into three different segments, which include:
- Mind Hacks – The mindset of how we work and what we do is probably the most important thing about staying productive and on the right track. I go into great depth about some of the things I do to stay laser focused and motivated.
- Physical Hacks – There are a number of things you can do that relate to your physical body that can have a dramatic effect on how much you get done. Small, simple and free changes that can really make a big difference.
- Work Hacks – Here I talk about work related things you can do to help boost productivity, which includes a number of different tools and resources that I use.
Realize that I’m not saying you should do exactly what I do – that’s never the case here on the blog. But, I give you examples of what I’ve found works for me to hopefully give you a place to start (and some inspiration too!) to help you really take things to the next level in 2011 and crush it!
Thanks for your support everyone, and enjoy a safe and healthy holiday!
Oh, and if you’re interested in working with Tyrone and I in an exciting, intimate and very limited coaching program geared towards building a successful, high ranking and profitable niche site, check out NicheSiteCoaching.com and watch the short video there.
The deadline to apply is December 31st, 2010 at 11:59pm EST.
Items Mentioned in this Session:
- S.M.A.R.T. goal setting (wikipedia version)
- My P90X Results
- Sample iPhone Application Folder Checklist
- MindMeister MindMapping Software
- Minimalist Internet Marketing (ViperChill.com)
- Self Control (for Mac only)
- Niche Site Coaching with Me and Tyrone