Self-publishing an eBook is a wonderful way to create a presence online and give yourself more credibility in whatever niche you’re in. Whether you plan on selling it for an income like I did, or giving it away for free – it’s a fun and rewarding project that isn’t that difficult to do.
Below, you’ll find a helpful 10 part series about how you can easily write your own eBook. I’m sure there are programs and books out there that give away this kind of information for a price, but consider it my gift to you, just for coming over to The Smart Passive Income Blog. If you like what you see, please subscribe by clicking here.
Thanks, and enjoy!
- Part 1 – Why I chose to go with an eBook rather than a hard copy version.
- Part 2 – How to Get Started after you have an idea about what you want to write about.
- Part 3 – Important things your eBook you should include.
- Part 4 – Getting Ready to Sell it Online.
- Part 5 – Tools, websites and Automation.
- Part 6 – 10 Steps to a Great Sales & Landing Page
- Part 7 – Pricing Strategies
- Part 8 – Free Marketing Techniques
- Part 9 – Other Marketing Techniques
- Part 10 – Affiliate Programs
If you like this series, I’m definitely up for writing more just like it. Just let me know what you’d like to see broken down for you by sending me a quick message!