How to Start a Blog That Matters BONUS
How to Start a Blog That Matters is a product that was recently launched by my good friend Corbett Barr from ThinkTraffic.net, who is frequently mentioned here on the Smart Passive Income Blog.
Corbett is one of the few bloggers out there who has the exact same mentality as I do when it comes to doing business online where staying transparent, being honest and helping others are the top priority, which is why his new blogging course has my top recommendation if you’re looking to start a brand new blog.
He has consistently launched successful, meaningful (and profitable) blogs and has structured a course to help anyone potentially do the same.
Pat’s Bonus for You
This Bonus Offer Has ENDED on February 4th at 12:00am Pacific Standard Time!
If you’re interesting in starting a new blog and you purchase Corbett’s blogging course through my affiliate link (which I do earn a commission from! This bonus is my way of thanking you!) I will give you access to Three (3) two-hour long group webinars where you can have direct access to me to review your new blog’s progress and ask me anything related to it.
Corbett’s course has everything you need to build a successful blog, but I think the webinars will help you even more because:
- Beyond the access you will have to Corbett, you will have a few hours of direct access to me as well to answer any questions you may have.
- You will get immediate feedback and an honest critique of your blog from me so you can make sure you’re headed in the right direction. How much time I spend on your site will depend on the size of the webinar.
- I’ll be able to hold you accountable for your work, since we’ll be meeting intermittently during the course.
- You’ll get to see critiques of other people’s sites so together we can all help each other succeed.
- And bottom line, I want to help you succeed.
In order to be added to the Bonus Webinar Attendee List you must:
- Purchase the course through my affiliate link by Friday, February 3rd at 11:59pm.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to [email protected]along with your name and best email address so I can add you to the webinar list. Seating is limited, so please be sure to email me your receipts right away.