In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, I’m super stoked to answer voicemail questions from the SPI audience!
Every once and a while, I’ll be recording podcast episodes that are completely driven and made up of questions asked by you, so if you have any questions you’d like potentially answered on the show, simply record a voicemail over on my Speakpipe Page.
In this particular Ask Pat! Session:
(The following questions are paraphrased from the respective voicemails)
1. Kent Asks: Had you not been laid off from your job, where do you think you’d be in your career today?
2. Andrea Asks: Are readers (like Feedly) good for blog owners who may be losing traffic to people who just read content on a reader and never visit the site. What are your feelings about Partial vs. Full Text shown in an RSS Feed?
3. Chris Asks: If you are creating multiple niche websites, it is best to have each website separate and on its own, or subsections of a larger single main domain? What’s better for competition and authority?
4. Sam asks: What content mediums are the most effective? What is the best possible way to communicate with everyone?
5. Luis asks: How would you go about creating a passive income business that can earn $1,000 per month within 3 months?
Items Mentioned in This Session Include:
- Pat’s How to Build a Blog in Less than 4 Minutes Tutorial Video
- Pat’s Podcasting Tutorial
- SPI Podcast Session #46 with Dane Maxwell
I hope you enjoyed the first Ask Pat listener questions episode! Do you like the format of these types of episodes? Let me know what you think below in the comments section.
Also, based off of Luis’ question (#5 from above), how would YOU go about creating a passive income business that can earn $1k (per month) in 3 months? Did you agree or disagree with my answer? Let me know below.
If you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show, and I’m aiming for 1000 5-star ratings before the end of the year! We are currently at 888 5-star ratings! Thank you so much!